Kathryn and I leave for work every morning before the sun comes up. A few weeks ago she wanted to run through the car wash and have me do a quick vacuum of the floors. She came around the back way and as she was turning in I saw a man dressed in dark clothes and a ball cap doing something at the dumpster.
I said with a bit of concern in my voice, "Oh, Kathryn it's a homeless person!"
She responded vehemently, "Elizabeth! That's the owner! And trust me, he's NOT homeless!!"
This got me to thinking how easily my mind forms an opinion based purely on what I see, without any knowledge...
I think I'm going to work on not being so quick to jump to conclusions.

2 comments:
If everyone knew the WHOLE story behind this post, it would be even funnier.
Kath
This had me gagging and giggling at the same time. Lol. - Leslie
Post a Comment