Saturday, June 05, 2010

The Little Yellow Bug is sick....

David, Amy and Miss Annabelle met for lunch today over in Jenks at Los Cabos. We had a wonderful time. Have I mentioned lately how precious that little princess is?

So I'm zipping along, heading into the construction zone in downtown Tulsa when my generator light comes on...hmmm....never seen that before. I called David and discussed the situation and decided to drive on home. It was really hot with the A/C - Fan off and no George Strait to listen to, but I made it home. I grabbed the owners manuel and got a slightly sweaty me into the house. The manuel said that I shouldn't drive the car when that light come on....I'll be calling Chad on Monday morning!

So Samuel is leaving with Phillip. I asked a few inquiring questions and discovered that Samuel was leaving his car at home. He looked at me with squinted eyes and said, "Have you ever driven my car before?" I assured him that I had driven all kinds of cars, trucks and even a U-Haul. Off they go...I decided to give it a spin down to the "corner" (gas station) just to get a feel for it and decided before I got out of the driveway that I would NOT be driving his car to church in the morning. His fan motor is broken and the only air blowing is coming in the windows. Now wouldn't I just look lovely?

I called Liana, talked to Jerry and they will be picking me up in their air conditioned car!

Fashion alert diverted.....

1 comment:

sisinok said...

Just an update on the trip to the car doctor: alternator, very expensive, very thankful to have it back and running smoothly...